Trends can be your friends. When you introduce a new fashion trend into your wardrobe it can bring new energy to your everyday outfits. The delight you’ll get putting on something new can give you extra pep in your step on a daily basis.
Many trends were featured on runways for fall. Here are three of them and different ways to wear them. See if these suggestions inspire you to try a trend and wear it your way!
NOTE: For a FULL COLOR TREND REPORT: Email me today! [email protected]
Necklaces – 3 Ways
Necklaces are a great way to accessorize this season.
- One key look in necklaces is the key pendant. That is an actual key hanging from a chain. Could this be a DIY project? I think so! Go to an antique store and find an interesting looking key and add to any of your chains, the longer the better. You might want to add more chains to your jewelry collection at the same time so look for those at the antique store as well.
- Continue layering your necklaces, especially layering necklaces of different metals and materials like in the picture. Find a way to make it “yours”!
- For a more dramatic look, chokers and collared necklaces will be a fun way to make a big statement with your existing wardrobe pieces.
Bows – 3 Ways
Bows were a big deal this season and were seen just about everywhere.
- The pussy bow is popular in blouses. As adornment, they take the place of necklaces. Colors are plentiful so choose one that suits your coloring. You can also stick to classic colors like black or white.
- Medium sized bows are showing up as details on pockets of dresses and coats.
- Want just a little bit of bow? Look for them as details on shoes or purses.
Denim – 3 Ways
Denim becomes more and more versatile season after season.
- Something new in denim is to find a denim jacket (easy to do) that has faux fur detailing or one that’s lined in shearling.
- Light weight denim dresses and blouses are making a strong come-back. If you prefer to keep your jeans on the lower half, the skinny jean is still a choice but boot cut or flares are fresh all over again.
- Denim is no longer just in jackets; they will be a chosen fabric this fall for coats. A denim coat is great for making a more formal outfit look friendlier. A denim coat has style and can be the focus of attention when you’re dashing out in your most casual of clothes. Make it smarter when you wear these long coats over suits or classic separates..
Do you want some help personalizing your look using fall trends? I’m the person to call! I’d love to assist you.