1. Want to minimize the evidence of aging? Clothes, accessories, the right make-up colors and techniques, plus a great hair style/color can help. As your image coach and style consultant, I know the strategies that can help you stop the clock. Instead of feeling like you look old, you can look and feel younger.
2. What if you could enjoy 100% of your wardrobe instead of the normal 10%? Together we can edit what’s in your closet, focusing in the outfits that fit, flatter, and reflect you. As a professional organizer, I can also show you how to make your current closet work for you and how you can prepare outfits in advance to make getting dressed and out of the house a breeze.
3. Some of my clients hate to shop, and instead hire me to do this task for them. After deciding what they have, what they need, and what they want, we develop a plan and a budget. Then, we hit the stores looking for items that will expand their options; this might mean an extra blouse to go under their signature jacket, or accessories that can transform a business outfit into elegant evening wear, or add subtle changes to their entire wardrobe.
4. Although I’m not a financial expert, I can help reduce your clothing expenses when I show you 5 fantastic ways to wear your new jacket and 7 ways you can change up an outfit.
5. Re-entering the professional world? Update your resume and then give me a call (507-281-2981). I know the right clothing that will compliment your personal style, in the environment you hope to work in. Job interviews will be much easier when you’re wearing clothing and accessories that give you confidence and credibility.
6. Up for a promotion? A couple of simple wardrobe or style upgrades can give you confidence, which can refresh your appearance and get you noticed by the people with the power to promote you.
7. If you’re worried about money, I can help you refresh your wardrobe using the clothing you already have. I am also a connoisseur of consignment shops. If you don’t have it, it’s likely we can find it.
8. Does your marriage need an overhaul? I’m not a marriage counselor, but I do know small changes can make a big difference in how you feel about yourself. You can rekindle a stale relationship when you care enough about your spouse to care for yourself.
9. What about the heirloom jewelry hiding in your dresser drawer or jewelry case? They were created to be worn and most likely the women who gave them to you hoped you would enjoy them. I can help you accessorize your current wardrobe with these legacy pieces.
10. Is your nest suddenly empty? This can be a critical time in a woman’s life. You’ve likely poured most of your time, effort, and income on providing for your children. Maybe it’s time to invest in some “you-care.” Revitalization time isn’t selfish; as it impacts you positively, your family and friends will notice, and could “catch” what you’ve got.
While image coaching and/or style consulting won’t solve all your problems, it can empower you to make the other changes necessary to live an enjoyable and productive life, simply and beautifully.
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.
Click on the icons below and follow me!
Jill is also part of the FYInspiration team, a member of NSA, and certified by AICI.
Graphic: © bertys30 – Fotolia.com