How to Layer for Spring
Spring trends are fun and fashionable this year – but can be challenging! To look your best it requires some creativity. You want “own the look” and make it work your unique body line, design and personality dressing style. Here are some ideas to do just that!
- Wear a shirt with tails and then add a knit cropped linen sleeveless sweater. Add a thin long patterned duster. This could be worn over flowing linen pants or skinny jeans.
- Wear a short skirt under a long sheer skirt with a belt at the waist and a simple tucked in silk top.
- For a monochromatic, cool, sophisticated look layer a slip dress over a shirt topped with a knit vest, all in shades of white. Add several long pendants.
- Wear a high hip slit skirt over dressy leggings. Add a V-neck elbow length long sweater with matching belt at waist. For a rock and roll look wear dark layers and for a more feminine effect wear soft pastels.
- For a chic look to wear when you’re out shopping with friends, layer neutral colors like white, khaki, and dove gray. Wear a body skimming sweater on top of a collared menswear inspired shirt. Wear with a fluid chino cropped pant.
Want some extra help with your spring/summer wardrobe, closet, or shopping? Call or email me for a one-on-one appointment , in person or on line! 507-250-2030 firstname.lastname@example.org.