- Layer your whites. Wear boatneck transparent white top over a white scoopneck tank.
- Create a column of white: a flowy white pant with a crocheted linen sweater. Add shoes and a handbag in gray, taupe or powdery pale pastels.
- Make your next pair of statement sunglasses stand out in white frames or with white accents to the frame.
- Spring into the season with a white jacket or white coat. Which one will you be wearing? Try a bomber jacket, a jean jacket, or trench coat in a pearly shade of white.
- Give your black and brown belts a rest this season and wear a white belt instead. It’s perfect worn over a tunic or any summer dress.
Another strong trend this season is the black and white prints and combinations that are all over the fashion pages for Spring/Summer 2013. If you are in a “contrast state of mind” why not give it a try!
If you enjoyed this post, here are couple of others you might like to read:
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.