Emerald – THE color for 2013
- Emerald is the color of growth, luck and riches. It’s a perfect color to wear in a handbag or clutch.
- An emerald-inspired necklace will make brown eyes look deeper and enhance green and blue eyes. Feel free to pair with matching earrings.
- An emerald colored cocktail dress in a shiny silk is an adventurous substitute for the little black dress.
- Find a standalone blouse in emerald. The color is vibrant and graphic. Just add simple gold jewelry and wear it with black.
- Try wearing a shade of emerald on your nails. I realize for some of us, this is a stretch! Your manicured nails become the main attraction. Note: There’s no need to match them to clothing pieces.
The upcoming post in this series is: Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere!
If you enjoyed this post, here are couple of others you might like to read:
Stay Classic With Color
Get Noticed With Color
Have you heard the news? My new book, Out the Door in 15 Minutes is NOW AVAILABLE! You can purchase it here on the site, at www.jillswanson.com or from Amazon.
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.
Leave a Reply