Emerald – THE color for 2013
- Emerald is the color of growth, luck and riches. It’s a perfect color to wear in a handbag or clutch.
- An emerald-inspired necklace will make brown eyes look deeper and enhance green and blue eyes. Feel free to pair with matching earrings.
- An emerald colored cocktail dress in a shiny silk is an adventurous substitute for the little black dress.
- Find a standalone blouse in emerald. The color is vibrant and graphic. Just add simple gold jewelry and wear it with black.
- Try wearing a shade of emerald on your nails. I realize for some of us, this is a stretch! Your manicured nails become the main attraction. Note: There’s no need to match them to clothing pieces.
The upcoming post in this series is: Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere!
If you enjoyed this post, here are couple of others you might like to read:
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.