- Wear one floral print on top and wear a smaller scaled version of the same print on the bottom. Consider other prints using the same idea such as checkerboards, polka dots, or stripes or graphic prints.
- A big bold floral print in a mid-calf full skirt goes well with the simplest of tops.
- Why not try a floral print shoe – you know you wanted to last year – now, just do it!
- A bouquet of flowers can be carried anywhere when it is displayed on your purse or handbag – the multiple colors will go with anything.
- A flower in your hair, floral inspired jewelry or a garden printed scarf will add the latest romantic trend to your look without going overboard.
My next post, and the last in this series, is: Ruffles!
If you enjoyed this post, here a couple of others you might like:
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.