- Enjoy a flouncy ruffle at the neckline of a simple dress.
- For an understated sexy look, wear a sheer button up blouse with ruffles along the placket.
- A ruffled peplum detail at the hipline of a skirt can add curves to your silhouette.
- Keep ruffles in solid colors for more feminine conservative looks. Wear ruffles in floral or geometrical prints for a more playful look.
- Feeling playful? Try a flamingo-inspired skirt with ruffle detailing along the hemline.
Take a look at these other posts from this series:
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.