Transparent & Peek-A-Boo Details for 2013
- Step into spring with a transparent plaid print blouse. Roll the sleeves to the elbow and pair with a boyfriend jean for the day and a long, flowy skirt for night.
- Put away the open plunging neckline this year. Instead go for a high-necked satin blouse with lace insets with a nude camisole liner. The effect is sexy without being revealing.
- A classic, conservative sheath dress is updated with peekaboo inserts above the bust line, at the shoulder, or on the back. This is classic style with a twist is great for cocktail parties or summer weddings.
- Peekaboo cutouts in leather heels or flats can add a feminine touch.
- Get your transparency fix with accessories. A Lucite cuff is simple and uncluttered, perfect when wearing bright colors or wild prints. A transparent clutch is a trendy option if you are willing to show your contents.
For Lucite jewelry inspiration check out Alexis Bittar’s line (www.alexisbittar.com). Test out similar styles that are more affordable at discount and department stores.
If you enjoyed this post, here are couple of others you might like to read:
Stay Classic With Color
Get Noticed With Color
Have you heard the news? My new book, Out the Door in 15 Minutes is NOW AVAILABLE! You can purchase it here on the site, at www.jillswanson.com or from Amazon.
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.
Leave a Reply