Another hot trend this Spring are floral prints in dresses, purses, shoes, scarves and even pants! Here are 5 creative ways you can plant some blossoms into your wardrobe with style and creativity:
- For an artsy feminine look, pair a wrapped floral asymmetrical top with skinny jeans.
- For a garden wedding or baby shower wear a large spaced garden rose empire waist dress. (Don’t wear your kitten heels or they’ll sink into the ground!)
- Bring a floral garden theme into an outfit by wearing a floral print framed handbag with either a dressed down casual jean outfit or a ladylike sheath dress.
- For an upbeat sixties look pair a retro floral print platform with an all white outfit.
- Wear a floral print jean with a white button up shirt.
I loved this display I saw recently at JCrew and the saying that accompanied it:
“Sometimes it’s important to stop and wear the flowers”
Want some extra help with your spring/summer wardrobe, closet or shopping? Call or email me for a one-on-one appointment, in person or on-line! 507-250-2030 [email protected].