- You change your hair color.
- You stop coloring your hair color and go natural.
- People ask you if you’re tired or not feeling well and you feel great.
- You start wearing glasses full-time.
- You stop wearing glasses and start wearing contact lenses.
- The season changes from winter to spring and trends offer new selections.
- The season changes and your skin tone requires a different foundation color.
- You have dinner with friends and you find yourself feeling envious of how radiant and refreshed one of them looks.
- Your personal style changes.
- You’ve acknowledged you’re not skilled in this area and you’re ready for some professional help.
- You’re past the age of 30 and you need more products than mascara or lip gloss to look natural.
- You’re on a job search and you need to present your best face.
- You’ve run out of your favorite products and when you go to replace them, they’ve been discontinued.
Join me next time for part two in this series: 5 Things You’ll Discover When You Have a Makeup Update …
Is it time for your makeup update? Let me help! I’ll help you get into the colors and products that make you feel and look great. An update is $50 and only takes about 30 – 60 minutes. Or if you are a DIY gal (Do-it-Yourself) grab a copy of Simply Beautiful – Inside and Out or my latest book Out the Door in 15 Minutes. Both contain instructions on how to have a fast fabulous face in 5 minutes or less!
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.