- You change your hair color.
- You stop coloring your hair color and go natural.
- People ask you if you’re tired or not feeling well and you feel great.
- You start wearing glasses full-time.
- You stop wearing glasses and start wearing contact lenses.
- The season changes from winter to spring and trends offer new selections.
- The season changes and your skin tone requires a different foundation color.
- You have dinner with friends and you find yourself feeling envious of how radiant and refreshed one of them looks.
- Your personal style changes.
- You’ve acknowledged you’re not skilled in this area and you’re ready for some professional help.
- You’re past the age of 30 and you need more products than mascara or lip gloss to look natural.
- You’re on a job search and you need to present your best face.
- You’ve run out of your favorite products and when you go to replace them, they’ve been discontinued.
Join me next time for part two in this series: 5 Things You’ll Discover When You Have a Makeup Update …
Is it time for your makeup update? Let me help! I’ll help you get into the colors and products that make you feel and look great. An update is $50 and only takes about 30 – 60 minutes. Or if you are a DIY gal (Do-it-Yourself) grab a copy of Simply Beautiful – Inside and Out or my latest book Out the Door in 15 Minutes. Both contain instructions on how to have a fast fabulous face in 5 minutes or less!
Go to www.jillswanson.com, call 507-281-2981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you heard the news? My new book, Out the Door in 15 Minutes is NOW AVAILABLE! You can purchase it here on the site, at www.jillswanson.com or from Amazon.
Jill Swanson, owner of Beauty Made Easy, image coach, style consultant, national speaker, and the author of Out the Door in 15 Minutes, Simply Beautiful Inside & Out, Simply Scarves, and Simply Closets.
Leave a Reply